Add some Mexican flavour to your lunch or dinner tonight with this delicious salad recipe!
- 1/4 a head of green leaf or romaine lettuce
- One tomato
- 1/2 cup of black beans
- 1/2 cup of corn
- One avocado
- 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Two Cilantro stalks
- Thoroughly rinse salad leafs in cool water to ensure all dirt has been removed. Dry the salad leafs and break them into small pieces to make the salad.
- Take one large tomato and dice. Then take the diced tomatoes and place them into the salad with a spoon, allowing them to cover 1/4 of the salad.
- Then take 1/2 cup of cooked corn and place into salad with a spoon covering 1/4 of the salad.
- Take the black beans in a can and rinse them out before you use them in the salad. Use 1/2 cup of black beans and place them into the salad covering another 1/4 of the salad.
- For the final part of the salad, take one whole avocado and slice them straight down and place them onto the portion of the salad. The salad is now complete.
- Top with some shredded cheddar cheese. Note: You can use as much cheese as you would like for this recipe.
- Take two pieces of cilantro and chop them into pieces and use them to garnish the salad and add some extra flavour.
Hope you enjoy this recipe! Be sure to subscribe to my blog and you can also follow my weekly recipes on my YouTube channel here!